In The Wellness Compass Travel Guide, Dr. Joda P. Derrickson provides a practical framework for assessing, improving, and maintaining diverse aspects of personal well-being. This flexible step-by-step handbook puts you in the driver’s seat by providing:
- The Wellness Compass, a navigational tool to maintain balanced well-being.
- The Wellness Compass Guidebook, a compilation of resources and activities that facilitate self-defined strategies for resolving wellness challenges.
- The Wellness Compass Journey, a three-step process for goal achievement with step-by step guidance, tips to prevent backsliding, and strategies to maintain a lifelong wellness lifestyle.
Whether you use this system to accomplish a single New Year’s Resolution or to maintain high levels of well-being across your lifetime, it’s flexible. Adapt it. Make it your own. Keep climbing your mountains and achieving your dreams!
Additional copies of activities (tools) can be downloaded from www.wellnesscompasstravelguide.com/downloads.
- Book title: The Wellness Compass Travel Guide: Tools for a Successful Lifelong Journey
- Retail price: $30.95
- Format: Soft, paperback 6×8
- ISBN: 9781532012051
- Published Date & Publisher: June 2017, IUniverse
- Page Count: 512
The Wellness Compass Travel Guide is for sale online via three venues.
At IUniverse (this is where the author published the book, but shipping can be pricey, esp. for single copies).
- 5% of these sales will go to Ho‘ōla Nā Pua (a non-profit assisting underage female sex traffic victims in Hawaii)
At Barnes and Noble (free shipping, at least last time I looked)
At Amazon (Free shipping for Prime customers)