In The Wellness Compass Travel Guide, Dr. Joda P. Derrickson provides a practical framework for assessing, improving, and maintaining diverse aspects of personal well-being. This flexible step-by-step handbook puts you in the driver’s seat by providing:
- The Wellness Compass, a navigational tool to maintain balanced well-being.
- The Wellness Compass Guidebook, a compilation of resources and activities that facilitate self-defined strategies for resolving wellness challenges.
- The Wellness Compass Journey, a three-step process for goal achievement with step-by step guidance, tips to prevent backsliding, and strategies to maintain a lifelong wellness lifestyle.
Whether you use this system to accomplish a single New Year’s Resolution or to maintain high levels of well-being across your lifetime, it’s flexible. Adapt it. Make it your own. Keep climbing your mountains and achieving your dreams!
Additional copies of activities (tools) can be downloaded from www.wellnesscompasstravelguide.com/downloads.
- Book title: The Wellness Compass Travel Guide: Tools for a Successful Lifelong Journey
- Retail price: $30.95
- Format: Soft, paperback 6×8
- ISBN: 9781532012051
- Published Date & Publisher: June 2017, IUniverse
- Page Count: 512
The Wellness Compass Travel Guide is for sale online via three venues.
At IUniverse (this is where the author published the book and makes the most money)
- 5% of these sales will go to Ho‘ōla Nā Pua (a non-profit assisting underage female sex traffic victims in Hawaii)
At Amazon (Free shipping for Prime customers)