I’m all about helping people and especially want to wish you a
Happy Healthy Holiday
by providing diverse opportunities over the next few weeks to help you beat the holiday bulge and/or blues, without busting your holiday budget.
First, $$$ savings. Perhaps you need fast, useful gift for someone on your gift list needs help in getting well, in goal accomplishment, in happiness – or perhaps they (think) they have everything they need?
Give the gift of a successful lifelong wellness journey.
If you live on O’ahu you can get discount, signed and (if you’re lucky) free copies of my debut book, the Wellness Compass Travel Guide: Tools for Successful Lifelong Journey (WCTG) at these events:
- December 1, 2-4 PM: Book Signing at Barnes and Noble (HPU) at Aloha Tower
- December 3, 5-7 PM: WCTG Private book sale, signing, “WCTG Past, Present and Future” Presentation by Dr. Derrickson, and Party at Waikiki Yacht Club: 5-7 PM: Must have invitation, proof of press/media, a Punahou ’78-’87 graduate, be a current or past Derrickson past client or student, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a picture of yourself, and why you want to attend to be sent an invite.
- December 31, 10-11 AM at Central Union Church (CUC: 1660 S.Beretania) where I’ll be speaking on “Successful New Years Resolutions (NYR) ” as a part of the CUC Learning Tree. Discounted books will be available before and after this interactive educational session.
- In Kailua books can be secured at BookEnds and at Satori Salon and Spa
- Online deals current available at Barnes and Noble (12% discount)
- Amazon (14% discount+Amazon prime)
- Digital copies only $3.99 at Amazon or a IUniverse
Second, perhaps you’re the one who needs a gift? Take care of yourself!!! If you haven’t already, join my #ican! holiday “To: Me, From: Me” campaign to make a self-care pledge this holiday season. You’ll be so grateful you did come new years. Free reminder cards (like those to the left) at Anytime Fitness-Kailua.
Third, has the season got you down, or just too focused on materialism? From December 1-24 join my social media holiday daily act of kindness (on my WCTG Facebook and WCTG Instagram accounts) to share the true joy of giving. You’ll be amazed at what you get back and how it changes your holiday season.
Finally, on December 27, I’ll kickoff my ican! “Successful New Years Resolution (NYR) Campaign” & request you add a daily act of kindness to your 2018 NYR.